Global Bone Metastasis Market research report presents data collected from various regulatory organization to assess the growth of every segment. In addition, the study also examines the global market on the basis of geography. It analyzes the macro and microeconomic factors influencing the market growth in each region. Technological innovation and advancement will further optimize the performance of the product are included in the Global Bone Metastasis Market report. Global Bone Metastasis Market Report document, by examining historical records and future prospects, represents the overall size of the GLOBAL BONE METASTASIS MARKET from an international perspective. This record categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of GLOBAL BONE METASTASIS MARKET from North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
Market Analysis: Global Bone Metastasis Market
Global Bone Metastasis Market is expected to grow significantly and at a CAGR of 8.5%during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global bone metastasis market are-Bayer AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Pharmalucence Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, Siemens AG, Amgen Inc., Catena Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, Pfizer Inc. among others.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-bone-metastasis-market
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Bone Metastasis Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Bone Metastasis Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Bone Metastasis Market Segmentation-By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Bone metastasis occurs due to invasion of primary tumor in bones. Breast, prostate and lung cancers are most likely to spread to the bone. Bone cancer and bone metastases are not the same. In primary bone cancers the primary tumor actually starts in the bone but in case of bone metastasis, cancer originates from the primary tumor and then relocates to the bone. Bone metastases cause severe pain, spinal cord compression, decreased mobility, hypercalcemia, anemia and spinal instability.
According to WHO, in low- and middle-income countries 70.0% of deaths occurs due to cancer. Most common sites for metastasis include upper arm bone, the skull, hip bone, upper leg bone, ribs and spine. Metastatic bone tumor is hard to cure but its growth and symptoms can be stopped or slowed down with proper treatment. . Bone metastasis is the third most common condition in metastatic cancers and occurs in 60-65% of patients with metastatic cancers. As per a paper published in NCBI, in 2008 approximately 280,000 US adults were living with metastatic bone disease. The probability of bone complications is greatest in patients with bone-only disease (81.0%) compared to patients with extra osseous first recurrences (21.0%). UBM Medica, LLC conducted trials on metastatic patients, results showed that 45.0% – 75.0% patients developed functional disability every 3-4 months, 10.0% -15.0% patients developed hypercalcemia and 10.0% -20.0% patients developed long bone fractures. As per the health report survey 2.0% of total population is suffering from bone metastasis. As per a paper published in GM journal, 70.0% of prostate and breast cancer patients during the course of their disease and 40.0% of lung, renal cell and thyroid cancer patients may develop bone metastasis.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence of cancer
- Increasing geriatric population
- Rising healthcare expenditures
- Lack of healthcare services in low-income countries
- High treatment cost
The global bone metastasis market is segmented based on type, diagnosis, treatment, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global bone metastasis market is segmented into osteolytic bone metastasis, osteoblastic bone metastasis, mixed bone metastasis, and others.
- The global bone metastasis market is segmented into biopsy, blood test, imaging, and others on the basis of diagnosis. Imaging segment is further sub-segmented into X-ray, bone scintigraphy, computerized tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography and others.
- On the basis of treatment, global bone metastasis market is segmented into medical therapies, surgical treatment, medication, and others. Medical therapies are further sub segmented into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, hormone therapy, ablation therapy, external radiation therapy and immunotherapy. Ablation therapy is again segmented into cryoablation and radiofrequency ablation. Medication segment is sub-segmented into pain medications, bone building medications, and others. Surgical treatment is further segmented into osteoplasty and orthopedic fixation.
- On the basis of end-user, the global bone metastasis market is classified into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Based on geography the global bone metastasis market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
FREE | Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-bone-metastasis-market
The global bone metastasis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bone metastasis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]